On October 13, starting 7:00 PM, PCDC’s Chinatown Yè Shì night market 2016 will feature cuisine from all across the world conveniently gathered along10th Street from Arch to Vine.
As a nod to the history of Yè Shì night markets, which originated in East and Southeast Asia, PCDC is proud especially to feature Asian vendors:
- Asian Craft
- Bar-Ly – Asian Beer
- Canton II – Dim Sim
- Chewy’s – Honey Sriracha fried chicken wings, kimchi burgers
- Dump-n-roll – Traditional and creative dumplings and spring rolls
- ELA – Steamed pork bao buns, crab salad bao buns, mixed drinks
- Hai Street Kitchen – Sushi burritos
- HK Specialty Food – Spring rolls and assorted kebabs
- Ka’Chi – Korean BBQ tacos, fried kimchi rice balls, braised pork belly sandwich, and more
- Kung Fu Hoagies – All vegetarian: assorted bánh mì, bánh u’ó’t, tofu pad thai, BBQ skewers, vegan jerky
- Li Ping Corn – roasted corn with assorted toppings
- My Four Suns – Korean traditional and fusion: dragon dumpling bowl, kimchi fries, suki roll, and more
- Pho 20
- Roe Contemporary – Beef bao, chicken satay, soba salad, thai iced tea
- Royal Tea – Bubble tea, takoyaki, popcorn chicken
- Sakura Mandarin – Traditional Chinese dim sum
- Samosa Deb – Traditional Indian with vegan options: samosa, pakora, chicken tikka masala, mango lassi.
- Tango – Onigiri, bon chon wings, assorted kebabs, bubble tea, cocktails
- Tyson Bees – Thai basil chicken tacos, Asian short rib tacos, kimchi beef dog, steamed buns and more
- Vivi’s Bubble Tea
- Yakitori Boy – Yakitori, beer
These are only our Asian vendors! Over 50 vendors will be at the Chinatown Ye Shi night market, including Philly favorites such as Undergrnd Donuts, The Cow and the Curd, the Tot Cart, and many many more. The Yè Shì typically attracts over 25,000 people.