The construction of Crane Chinatown, a flagship mixed-use residential, retail and community center project in Chinatown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania began in August 2017.
The project is on-time and on-budget. Residential leasing begins April 2019. Office and retail leases are currently available. Crane will define the Philadelphia Center City northern Skyline reconnect a community long separated by the expressway. Crane is an EB-5 qualified investment project that received USCIS Exemplar APPROVAL in January 2017.
Crane Chinatown will be a hub of recreational, educational, cultural, and healthcare services for the community.
- I-526 Petitions Approved
- USCIS Exemplar Approved
Major institutional financing and governmental support include:
- Citizens Bank and Parke Bank
- EB5 loans through Global City Regional Center LLC
- New Markets Tax Credits through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania/PHFA
- Major Foundations and grants from Commonwealth of PA RACP, Federal, and City Grants
- Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group