Join the Teen Club
SAT Class Enrollment Begins for 2018 Academic Year
The PCDC Teen Club system has received funding from the City of Philadelphia and Public Health Management Corporation Out-of-School Time program. As a result, our system has changed.
All students should enroll by December 31, 2017 to receive course materials and ensure participation in events including the Spring 2018 College Trips.
To join the 2018 PCDC Teen Club program, please complete the following enrollment forms and return them to Ailin Cao in person at 301-05 N 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms will also be available in class during the month of December.
- PCDC Teen Club Enrollment Form (中文)
- Means Test Worksheet (MTW) (中文)
- Emergency Contact/Parental Consent Form (中文)
- Child Health Report Form (中文)
- OST Consent Form (中文)
- School District of Philadelphia Consent Form (中文)
- PCDC Photo Release Form (optional) (中文)
Print enrollment packets are available for pickup at PCDC’s office and during Teen Club classes.