Free Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccination Site at Crane Community Center
Children ages 5 to 11 can get their first or both doses of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine at PCDC’s Free Walk-in COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic! 1st, 2nd, and 3rd doses of the COVID-19 vaccine (Pfizer or Moderna) are currently available for free at our walk-in vaccination site at Crane Community Center in Chinatown!
Free Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccination Site
Every Wednesday @2PM-5:30PM
Crane Community Center (2nd Floor)
1001 Vine St. Philadelphia PA, 19107
*Bring photo ID. If you have an insurance card, bring your insurance card. *
Since March 2020, PCDC has partnered with SunRay Pharmacy to provide free, language-accessible COVID-19 vaccinations to over 2,000 community members. PCDC swiftly leveraged our experience serving limited-English speaking, immigrant population and activated Crane to bring vaccines directly to our community.
Thank you to our community partners SunRay Pharmacy for administering the vaccines; thank you to Asian Americans United and Sang Kee Peking Duck House for providing gift card incentives to encourage people to receive their first dose! Thank you to our hardworking bilingual volunteers and staff for ensuring all who come to Crane Community Center are welcomed and registered in their own language!
Request your Immunization Record if you have lost your COVID-19 vaccine card
COVID-19 Vaccine Records Process (For Pennsylvania only)
- Visit this website: Philadelphia Immunization Record Request Form
*NOTE: Website is only available in English and Spanish
- Fill out form and upload a copy of a valid state ID, driver’s license, or passport
- Select whether to receive records via email or mail
- Submit form online, wait a few days to receive the records. If by mail, it will take longer.
- Download and print out Philadelphia Immunization Record Request Form
- Fill out form
- Scan and print out a copy of a valid state ID, driver’s license, or passport
- Submit the form and copy of ID
- MAIL documents to PhilaVax (address is on the form)
- SCAN and EMAIL the documents to PhilaVax@phila.gov or firstname.lastname@example.org
- *NOTE: Please pay attention to the email provided on the form you are using and send it to that email address
*NOTE: Available in English, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Vietnamese, and Korean. This option will take longer, but they do have forms translated into multiple languages and it doesn’t require using a computer if being mailed.
English Form: PhilaVax Immunization Record Request Form (English)
Spanish Form: PhilaVax Immunization Record Request Form (Spanish)
Simplified Chinese Form: PhilaVax Immunization Record Request Form (Chinese)
Vietnamese Form: PhilaVax Immunization Record Request Form (Vietnamese)
Korean Form: PhilaVax Immunization Record Request Form (Korean)
For any issues or questions, call 215-685-5488 or email email@example.com
2021年11月17日开始5至11岁的儿童可以免费在PCDC鼎华中心疫苗诊所接种第一剂或两剂辉瑞疫苗。（无需预约） 第一、第二和第三劑 COVID-19 疫苗（輝瑞或莫德納）目前可在我們位於唐人街鼎華社區中心的無需預約疫苗接種點免費獲得！
每周三 @ 下午2:00 – 下午5:30
鼎華中心, 1001 萬安街 , 費城 19107
Crane Center, 1001 Vine Street
自 2020 年 3 月以來，費城華埠發展會與 SunRay Pharmacy 合作，為 2,000 多名社區成員提供免費的、可交流的 COVID-19 疫苗接種。費城華埠發展會迅速利用我們為英語能力有限的移民人口提供服務的經驗，並啟動了鼎華中心，將疫苗直接帶到我們的社區。
感謝我們的社區合作夥伴 Asian Americans United 和 Sang Kee Peking Duck House 提供禮品卡獎勵以鼓勵人們接受第一劑！感謝我們辛勤工作的雙語志願者和工作人員，他們確保所有來到鼎華社區中心的人都受到歡迎並以他們習慣的語言註冊！