The construction of the Eastern Tower, a flagship mixed-use residential, retail and community center project in Chinatown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania began in August 2017 with the construction completion scheduled within 26 months.
When completed, this iconic project will define the Philadelphia Center City northern skyline and reconnect a community long separated by an Expressway. This is an EB-5 qualified investment project that has received USCIS Exemplar APPROVAL in January 2017.
The Eastern Tower will be a hub of recreational, educational, cultural, and healthcare services for the community.
Currently Under Construction
I-526 Petitions Approved
USCIS Exemplar Approved
Major institutional financing and governmental support include:
- Citizens Bank and Parke Bank
- EB5 loans through Global City Regional Center LLC
- New Markets Tax Credits through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania/PHFA
- Major Foundations and grants from Commonwealth of PA RACP, Federal, and City Grants
- Goldman Sachs Urban Investment Group