Prepare Your Recyclable Goods for Pick Up
Have you noticed that your recyclable goods are not being picked up? Recyclable goods like papers, recyclable plastics, and cardboard will only get picked up by the Streets Department only if they fit the following criteria:
· All recyclable goods need to be put into a recycling bin
· Do NOT use plastic bags to hold your recyclable goods. Use recycling bin!
· All recyclable goods need to be clean, dry, and empty
· Things like food, Styrofoam, and broken glass cannot be recycled
· Used napkins, greasy cardboard, and disposable plates/utensils are trash
Please take care of our neighborhood and recycle