Mark your calendars! PCDC will be hosting the 2019 YeShi Chinatown Night Market on Thursday, October 10th, 2019. This marks the 9th year of the YeShi. The YeShi started in 2011 with a handful of local businesses near the 100 block of 10th Street. Now, this one-night event serves an average of 20,000 people each year, and cover six city blocks.
About the YeShi:
The YeShi is a one-night event that will happen on Thursday, October 10th, 2019, with a focus on food and entertainment. The YeShi will run from 7PM – 11PM, and will cover the 100-300 blocks of 10th Street and the 900-1100 blocks of Race Street. Streets are closed during this time. In the past, over 50 vendors have participated in the YeShi.
Vendor and Sponsorship Applications:
ALL vendor applications and payments are due no later than Friday, August 2nd, 2019. Please see below for appropriate applications:
- FOOD VENDOR application can be found here: http://bit.ly/Yeshi2019Food
- CRAFT VENDOR application can be found here: http://bit.ly/YeShi2019Craft
- Sponsorship application can be found here: http://bit.ly/YeShi2019Sponsor
YeShi Vendor Interest Meetings – Learn About the Process
PCDC will host two vendor interest meetings in July 2019. These meetings are designed to teach vendors what is required by PCDC and city agencies in order to participate in the event. If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to Lzhang@chinatown-pcdc.org or call 215-922-2156.
Vendor Interest Meeting dates:
- Tuesday, July 16th, 2PM – 3PM
- Location: PCDC Office (301 N. 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Thursday, July 25th, 4PM – 5PM
- Location: PCDC Office (301 N. 9th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107)
For any questions, please contact Lamei Zhang at Lzhang@chinatown-pcdc.org